Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers
According to report,some foreigners suspected to be herdsmen who were heading to Benue state to cause havoc were killed when they engaged in fierce shootout with soldiers.Below is what Tracy shared….
‘Last week I raised alarm that some white men were imported into Nigeria and were accommodate d in Dado Nasarawa state for the purpose of war on Benue state. This afternoon over one hundred foreigners ambushed the Nigeria Army 72 SP BN . This a tip of the ice Burg. White people from Sudan or Libya were among them firing at the army. The President was right when he confirmed the presence of foreigners launching attack on Benue people. Today over 500 Fulani militia were trouping into Benue through Keana. They declared that they will stop coming to kill in Benue if they will not reach IDP camp Daudu. The armed forces are doing a good job. We are proud of them. President must make one pronouncement to stop the killing in Benue and Nasarawa state government will comply.
Anthony Shawon, Chairman of Guma local Govt’
You may also like...
- Former Chief of Army Staff, Gen Akinrinade raises alarm over Boko Haram, killer herdsmen, warns Buhari
- Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers
- Fulani Herdsmen Attack Chembe, Benue
- Boko Haram releases UNIMAID lecturers, Police wives
- Gov Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials