Gov Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, today pays a solidarity visit to Benue State over fulani herdmens attack.
Wike along side his delegates were ushered by the Governor of Benue State to the grave site of the victims.
The Governor has also donated N200million to Benue State on behalf of Rivers State Government for the purchase of relief materials and medicine for victims.
- Previous 4 Killed as Fulani Herdsmen Strikes Benue Again
- Next Boko Haram releases UNIMAID lecturers, Police wives
You may also like...
- Former Chief of Army Staff, Gen Akinrinade raises alarm over Boko Haram, killer herdsmen, warns Buhari
- Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers
- Fulani Herdsmen Attack Chembe, Benue
- Boko Haram releases UNIMAID lecturers, Police wives
- Gov Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials