4 Killed as Fulani Herdsmen Strikes Benue Again
Four persons have been reportedly killed in Benue State, after some suspected Fulani herdsmen launched attack on Uvir Council Ward in Guma LGA of the State.
According to DAILY POST, among the victim was a community leader, whose name was given as Alex Mtsor.
A native of the area, James, reportedly said the heavily armed gunmen invaded the village late Wednesday night.
Meanwhile, DAILY POST could not reach the Police PRO in the state, Moses Yamuh for comment at the time of this report.
The incident came barely one month after Guma was attacked by the herdsmen where over 80 persons were killed.
- Previous Buhari has failed to assure Nigerians that both herdsmen, us can live together – Falae
- Next Gov Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials
You may also like...
- Former Chief of Army Staff, Gen Akinrinade raises alarm over Boko Haram, killer herdsmen, warns Buhari
- Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers
- Fulani Herdsmen Attack Chembe, Benue
- Boko Haram releases UNIMAID lecturers, Police wives
- Gov Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials